UGREEN USB C Hub, 6-in-1 USB C to USB Adapter
Features of the UGREEN 6-in-1 USB C Hub
- 6-in-1 USB C Hub: Expand more ports to connect more. UGREEN 6-in-1 USB C to USB adapter features a 4K HDMI output port, SD and TF card readers, and 3 USB 3.0 ports. All hub ports can work simultaneously and save you the trouble of plugging & unplugging repeatedly.
- HDMI Port for 4K UHD Visual Feast: Mirror or extend your screen with UGREEN USB C to HDMI adapter to directly stream 4K UHD, Full HD 1080p, or 3D video to HDTV, monitor, or projector. You could not only enjoy movies with your family on a bigger screen but also make a vivid presentation in a meeting.
- 5Gbps Superspeed Data Transfer: This USB C to USB adapter adds 3 extra USB 3.0 ports for connecting multiple USB peripheral devices such as flash drives, hard drives, keyboards, mice, printers, MP3 players and more. Supports super faster data transfer up to 5Gbps, which allows you to transfer HD movies or files in just seconds.
- Reading SD/TF Cards Simultaneously: Built-in SD and TF slots easily access files from universal SD cards and Micro SD cards; Supports 2 cards reading simultaneously. With speeds up to 104MB/S, this USB C Hub easily transfers photos or videos from your camera cards to the laptop in seconds, so you can see and share your photos anywhere and anytime.
- Compact and Easy to Use: Compact and lightweight, allows you to expand your laptop’s capabilities while on the go. No need for a drive, just plug and play.
- Sleek Aluminum Design: UGREEN mac USB adapter is compatible with Mac and has a sleek aluminium finish that perfectly complements Apple devices. The aluminium case is also better for heat dissipation, making this USB C adapter safer to use.
- Wide Compatibility: The USB C to USB adapter is compatible with almost USB-C devices such as MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook M1, M2, iMac, iPad Pro, Chromebook, Surface, Dell, HP, etc.
Out of stock
Join the waitlist to be notified when available.
You have not viewed any product yet.
There are no reviews yet.