UGREEN USB C to HDMI Cable 4K@60Hz
KSh 3,500 – KSh 4,500
Features of the Ugreen USB-C to HDMI
- Enlarge your Vision: This Thunderbolt 4 to HDMI cable can easily connect your laptop to a projector for work, or connect your iPad or phone to your TV to enjoy live events or favourites on a bigger screen’s program. NOTE: It is a USB C cable, not a micro USB cable or lightning cable and does not support S7 S6 and other iPhones.
- UP to 4K@60Hz: This USB C to HDMI Cable supports 4K@60Hz and is backwards compatible with 2K@120Hz, and 1080P, which can synchronously transmit audio and video signal. Note: Uni-directional, only support USB-C to HDMI displays, not USB-C portable monitors.
- Broad Compatibility: The USBC to HDMI Cable is compatible with laptops and Android smartphones equipped with USB-C ports supporting DisplayPort Alternate Mode. Compatible with MacBook Pro 2022/2021/2020, MacBook Air 2022/2021/2020, Steam Deck, Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S22/S22+/S21 Ultra/S21/Note 20/Note 10+, Dell XPS 17/15/13, and other USB C devices that support DP Alt Mode. NOTE: It is USB C able not Mico USB cable and does not support Galaxy S7 S6 and other Micro USB devices.
- Stable Signal Transmission: It is a handy USB C HDMI cable made of a gold-plated connector and three layers of shielding, which provides improved corrosion and maximum durability, and can enhance signal transmission. The gold-plated plug on the thunderbolt HDMI cord can fit well with the USB C port of your device.
- Robust and Durable: Nylon Braided makes the cable flexible and resistant to wear, which can prevent the cable from clutter and tearing. And the high-quality gold-plated contacts and metal case can prevent loose contact. The USB 3.1 Type C HDMI cable adapter can afford to plug and unplug more times.
KSh 1,500 – KSh 5,000
KSh 1,500 – KSh 2,500
Out of stock
KSh 2,500 – KSh 5,500
Join the waitlist to be notified when available.
You have not viewed any product yet.
There are no reviews yet.