Tecno Camon 17 Pro price in Kenya is Kes 30,000/=, order from GetWired Tronics and get fast same-day shipping.
Camon is the camera-focused series in the brand’s lineup, and this 17 Pro comes with a 64MP primary unit, joined by an 8MP ultrawide with autofocus. Then there’s a couple of 2MP cameras, one labelled ‘bokeh’, the other – black/white. More important than these 2×2 is the selfie camera – a 48MP sensor is in charge there.
Tecno Camon 17 Pro Technical Specs
- Body: 168.9×77.0x9.0mm, 201g; plastic frame.
- Display: 6.80″ IPS LCD, 90Hz, 1080x2460px resolution, 20.5:9 aspect ratio, 395ppi.
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm): Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G76 MC4.
- Memory: 256GB/128GB storage, 8GB RAM; microSDXC (dedicated slot).
- OS/Software: Android 11, HIOS 7.6.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/2.0″, 0.7µm, PDAF; Ultra wide angle: 8 MP, f/2.3, 119˚, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm; Bokeh: 2 MP, f/2.4; Monochrome: 2 MP, f/2.4.
- Front camera: 48 MP.
- Video capture: Rear camera: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps; Front camera: 1080p@30fps.
- Battery: 5000mAh; Fast charging 25W.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (side-mounted); FM radio; 3.5mm jack.
Camon 17 Pro Overview
The Camon 17 Pro is equipped with a 6.8-inch LCD in a slightly unusual 20.5:9 aspect ratio with a resolution of 1080x2460px, making for a pixel density of 395ppi. It’s got a maximum refresh rate of 90Hz – not quite the 120Hz that some competitors are offering, but not 60Hz either.
There’s a 5,000mAh battery inside the Tecno Camon 17 Pro, a fairly standard capacity for the size and market position, which should work well with a mid-range chip like the Helio G95. Indeed, we clocked some excellent battery life numbers on the Camon.
The Camon comes bundled with a reasonably powerful 33W adapter, rated at 5V/3A and 10V/3.3A. A full charge from flat requires 1:40h with the battery indicator showing 47% at the half-hour mark – not too bad, but not quite as quick as others around a similar price point.
You have not viewed any product yet.