Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G, 128GB 12GB RAM, Mystic White
|Colour: Mystic White|
|Phone Memory: 12GB|
|Phone Storage: 128GB|
Get your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G from GetWired Tronics at the best price in Kenya. Fast same day shipping within Nairobi and next day countrywide. Enjoy easy returns and our guaranteed warranty for all your purchases.
More details from the manufacturer.
Overview of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G was launched in August 2020. Samsung’s mixed things up a bit atop the lineup and the one you want in 2020 is the Ultra.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra price in Kenya will vary as there are offers currently.
Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G specs at a glance;
- Body: 164.8×77.2×8.1mm, 208g; Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus), stainless steel frame; IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins); Colors: Mystic Bronze, Mystic Black, Mystic White.
- Display: 6.90″ Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 1440x3088px resolution, 19.3:9 aspect ratio, 496ppi; HDR10+, Always-on display, 120Hz@FHD/60Hz@QHD refresh rate.
- Chipset: Exynos 990 (7 nm+) – Global, Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+) – USA: Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2×2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) – Global, Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585) – USA; Mali-G77 MP11 – Global, Adreno 650 – USA.
- Memory: 128GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM; UFS 3.0; microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot).
- OS/Software: Android 10, One UI 2.5.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/1.33″, 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS; Telephoto: 12 MP, f/3.0, 120mm periscope, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 50x hybrid zoom; Ultra wide angle: 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm; LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama.
- Front camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.2″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF; Dual video call, Auto-HDR.
- Video capture: Rear camera: 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS; Front camera: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps.
- Battery: 4500mAh; Fast charging 25W, USB Power Delivery 3.0, Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging, Reverse wireless charging 9W.
- Misc: Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer; NFC; FM radio (Snapdragon model only; market/operator dependent); Samsung Wireless DeX (desktop experience support), ANT+, Bixby natural language commands and dictation; Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified); S Pen Stylus, 9ms latency (Bluetooth integration, accelerometer, gyro).
Design and Build
The Galaxy Notes have their own distinct design language to set them apart from the more mainstream S-series phones. In comparison to the easier-on-the-eyes, more rounded look of a Galaxy S20 Ultra, the Note20 Ultra follows the idea and adopts the striking sharper corners we’ve come to expect from the lineup.
The 20 Ultra is the largest Note to date, measuring 6.9 inches diagonally, a 0.1″ gap putting it ahead of last year’s Note10+. The resolution is 1440x3088px, with an unusual aspect ratio of 19.3:9 – somewhere between the Note10’s 19:9 and the S20’s 20:9. The pixel density is 496 pixels per inch.
Because of its 120Hz refresh rate, it’s called Dynamic AMOLED 2X. This one also has 240Hz touch sampling for faster touch input detection. The drawback that going for the 1440p resolution locks the refresh rate at 60Hz hasn’t changed since the S20 family, when Samsung introduced 120Hz panels. You must run the Note20 Ultra in 1080p resolution to get the HDR.
Get the most up-to-date Samsung Note 20 Ultra price in Kenya at GetWired Tronics, and place your order for same-day delivery right to your door.
User Interface and Performance
The Note20 Ultra comes with an improved version of Samsung’s OneUI, which now stands at 2.5, compared to 2.1 on previous Galaxies. We didn’t notice any significant changes when we switched from one to the other. In any case, Android 10 is running under the custom overlay.
The S Pen on the Galaxy Note20 Ultra is the same as on the Note10 family of phones. The stylus hasn’t changed, but the overall experience has improved. Samsung improved latency on the Note20 Ultra – the 9ms here vs. the Note10’s 42ms can appear to be random numbers with no sense behind them, but the difference is visible and felt while using the S Pen.
When it comes to the chipset inside, the Note20 Ultra is available in two models, as is customary for Samsung’s top-tier smartphones. The Snapdragon 865+ SoC – the beefed-up fall edition of Qualcomm’s high-end chipset for 2020 – is now available in North America, South Korea, Japan, and China. Other regions, such as Europe, India, Brazil, and Australia, get the Exynos 990, which is the same Exynos as the spring ones.
The primary camera is taken straight from the spring flagship. It employs a 108MP 1/1.33″ Nonacell sensor, which combines 9 0.8m pixels into a single 2.4m pixel and produces 12MP images. The front lens is stabilized and has a 26mm comparable focal length and an f/1.8 aperture. We bemoaned the loss of the dual aperture on the S20 Ultra, and the Note is in the same f/1.8-only boat.
The ultra-large angle module appears to be identical to that used on the S20s. It’s built around a 12MP 1/2.55″ sensor with 1.4m pixels and a 120-degree field of view lens with an f/2.2 aperture. This one doesn’t have autofocus, which is becoming extremely difficult to justify.
On the other hand, the telephoto lens is not the same as the one used on the S20 Ultra. For starters, it has a 12MP sensor, while the S20 Ultra had a 48MP sensor. It has larger individual pixels (1.0m vs. 0.8m on the old one), but that’s a deceptive distinction because the S20 Ultra’s 4-in-1 binning means 12MP 1.6m pixels is 2.5x the area.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra’s selfie camera lacks the S20 Ultra’s 40MP Tetracell sensor (or Quad Bayer if you prefer Sony speak). Instead, the S20s’ standard 10MP selfie camera is used. It has a focal length of 26mm and an aperture of f/2.2. Since the S8, Samsung has had autofocusing front-facing cameras on flagships, and this one also has Dual Pixel AF – since the S10.
The Galaxy Note20 Ultra supports video recording in a variety of resolutions and frame rates, as well as an improved Pro video mode. The show-stopper, 8K video, debuted on the S20 series and is now available on the Note20 Ultra, but only in 24fps. Both cameras can film at 30 frames per second in 4K and 1080p, while the main camera can record at 60 frames per second in both resolutions.
Selfie videos were great on the S20 Ultra, and they’re even better on the Note – beautifully detailed, with a wide dynamic range even in backlit conditions, and skin tones we prefer in videos over stills. The Galaxy Note20 Ultra improves the S20 Ultra’s selfie video recording performance by including stabilization in 60fps modes, which was previously only available in 4K30 and 1080p 30fps modes.
The Galaxy Note20 Ultra has a 4,500mAh battery, which is 500mAh less than the S20 Ultra despite otherwise identical hardware. The S20+, on the other hand, has the same power as the S Pen flagship despite having a slightly smaller display than the Note.
The Note 20 Ultra 5G supports 25W quick charging, so it will get you to 57% after 30mins.
Wireless charging is also available for the Note20 Ultra. Samsung claims that compatible pads that can output 10W or more support Fast Wireless Charging 2.0. Wireless PowerShare is also available, allowing you to charge other devices from the back of the Note20 Ultra. That should operate at up to 9W, but only if the Note’s battery is more than 30% charged.
Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G price in Kenya at our store, order and enjoy the best online shopping experience.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G
3G, 4G, 5G
Accelerometer, Compass, Fast charging 25W, Fingerprint: Under display, optical, Gyro, Proximity, Samsung Pay, Samsung Wireless DeX, Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
You have not viewed any product yet.
There are no reviews yet.