Get your Oppo Reno3 from GetWired Tronics at the best price in Kenya. Fast same day shipping within Nairobi and next day countrywide. Enjoy easy returns and our guaranteed warranty for all your purchases.
Get more details from the manufacturer;
Overview of the Oppo Reno3 128GB
The Oppo Reno3 was launched in March of 2020. Reno was released about a year ago and is a flagship series by all accounts, but there are a few minor tweaks that prevent it from being an all-rounder. Oppo Reno 3 price in Kenya varies with stock availability and colour preference demands.
Oppo Reno 3 specs at a glance;
- Body: 160.2 x 73.3 x 7.9 mm, 170 g.
- Display: 6.4 inches (~84.2% screen-to-body ratio) AMOLED 1080 x 2400 pixels (~411 ppi density)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6779 Helio P90 (12 nm)
- Memory: 8GB of RAM; 128GB of internal storage
- Rear camera: Quad, 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 13 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4″, 1.0µm, 2x optical zoom, PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm 2 MP B/W, f/2.4 12MP
- Video recording: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps; gyro-EIS
- Front camera: Single – 44 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, 1080p@30fps HDR recording
- Battery: Li-Po 4025 mAh, non-removable, Fast charging 30W, 50% in 30 min, 100% in 73 min (advertised)
Design and Build
The Oppo Reno3 is well-made, with the right buttons in the right places. There isn’t much going on in the back. It has the OPPO branding, a quad-camera device that moves vertically, and an LED flash. Like every other modern handset, the fingerprint has migrated into the monitor.
A 6.4-inch AMOLED screen on the front provides plenty of brightness. Since it is an AMOLED, all colours will appeal to your skin. There’s nothing wrong with this. In reality, the display is flat and avoids curves at all costs, which are bad in my opinion because they can cause unintended touches and make handling a computer a nightmare.
User Interface and Performance
ColorOS 7 is pre-installed on the Reno3, making the skin on top of Android 10 a pleasurable experience. It outperforms the stock Android experience, which lacks customization options. ColorOS takes advantage of this and shines with features that I’ve grown to appreciate during the Reno3. However, these features took a long time to develop because previous versions were lacking in quality, and the skin had flaws.
Get the latest Oppo Reno3 price in Kenya at GetWired Tronics and enjoy fast delivery to your doorstep.
The Reno3 has a quad-camera system that is equipped with all camera sensors one would ask for: a standard 48 MP main sensor, a 13 MP telephoto snapper, an 8 MP ultrawide and a 2 MP monochrome sensor. Under the notch is a 44 MP selfie shooter.
Oppo Reno 3 comes with a non-removerble Li-Po 4025 mAh battery equipped with 30W fast charging. It is advertised that it can charge 50% in 30 min and 100% in 73 min.
Mediatek Helio P90
Accelerometer, Compass, Fast charging 30W, Fingerprint: Under display, optical, Gyro, Proximity
You have not viewed any product yet.