Buy JBL Partybox 310 from GetWired Tronics at the best price in Kenya. Fast same day shipping within Nairobi and next day countrywide. Enjoy easy returns and our guaranteed warranty for all your purchases.
Released in 2020 the Partybox 310 offers some pro sound accompanied by equally good looks. Get the latest JBL Partybox 310 price in Kenya at GetWired Tronics.
More from the manufacturer.
JBL Partybox 310 Specs at a glance
- Transducer: 2x 6.5 in (176mm) woofers + 2x 2.5 in (65 mm) tweeters
- Output power: 240W RMS
- Frequency response: 45 Hz – 20 KHz (-6 dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio＞80dBA
- Power Supply: 100 – 240V – 50/60Hz
- Standby power consumption: < 2 W with BT connecting; < 0.5 W without BT connecting
- Bluetooth® version: 5.1
- Bluetooth® profile: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.4 – 2.48GHz
- Bluetooth range: Approx. 10m (33ft)
- USB format: FAT16, FAT32
- USB file format: mp3, wma, wav
- Battery type: Lithium-ion 72Wh
- USB output: 5V/2.1A
- Digital input: Bluetooth / USB-9dBFS
- Battery charge time <3.5 hrs
- Battery play time <18 hrs
JBL Partybox 310 Review
The JBL PartyBox 310 is a large battery-operated speaker with a ring of RGB lights around it. It has a boomy sound that goes well with a wide spectrum of music, as well as a Bass Boost option for even more thud and punch. It has a microphone and guitar inputs, as well as bass, treble, and echo controls for the microphone, making it excellent for musicians.
At maximum volume, there is some compression, but it can become fairly loud. It’s a touch big, though, and there’s no more powerful EQ for fine-tuning the sound. Still, if you’re looking for a powerful speaker for your next event, this is a good choice.
Get the latest JBL Partybox 310 price in Kenya at GetWired Tronics and have it delivered right to your doorstep.
The JBL PartyBox 310 is a huge speaker with a majority of plastic construction. It sports a black metal grille to cover its drivers and two circular RGB lights that can be changed to different colours using the companion app or the light button on the speaker. It features a handle and wheels to make transporting it easier. This speaker can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
The JBL PartyBox 310 isn’t exactly a lightweight speaker. It’s tall and heavy, making transporting it to other sites challenging. You don’t have to lift it because it has a handle and wheels. Because it is battery-powered, you do not need to keep it linked to a power outlet to use it.
The JBL Party Box 310 is well-built. It has a substantial and sturdy chassis with a metal grille to screen its drivers and a plastic body. It has a telescoping handle and a groove on the top side that may be used to hold a smartphone or tablet. Rubber feet on both sides and the bottom, as well as two built-in wheels, are included. It’s also water-resistant, with an IPX4 certification.
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL Party Speaker 310
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Safety Sheet
- 1 x AC Power Code (AC Plug varies by Region)