Fitbit Charge 5 Features
- Optimize your workout routine with a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recovery (Requires Fitbit Premium membership)
- Get a daily Stress Management Score showing your body’s response to stress and take steps to improve your levels with an on-wrist EDA sensor mindfulness session
- With the Health Metrics dashboard, track SpO2, heart rate variability, skin temperature variation and more (Not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition and should not be relied on for any medical purposes. It is intended to provide information that can help you manage your well-being)
- See your real-time pace & distance without your phone using built-in GPS during outdoor activity, then see a map of your workout route in the Fitbit app
- Includes a 6-month Premium membership complete with personalized insights, advanced analytics, guided programs and more (New & returning Premium users only. Valid payment method required. Content and features may change)
- Your stats come to life on a new colour touchscreen that’s two times brighter than Charge 4 in daylight, all with a battery life of up to 7 days. The use of the always-on display and SpO2 features will require more frequent charging. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Track calorie burn and optimize workouts with 24/7 heart rate tracking and Active Zone Minutes, which guide you toward your desired intensity level
- Get a better understanding of your sleep quality with a daily Sleep Score and graphs of your time in light, deep and REM sleep—then see how you can improve your sleep and wake up feeling energized
- Use the 20 exercise modes to set personal goals for runs, rides, strength training and more, then get real-time stats to help you keep the pace or maintain your target heart rate zone
Black, Platinum, Soft Gold
You have not viewed any product yet.