Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 512GB, 6GB RAM
The Apple iPhone 13 Pro price in Kenya currently starts at Kes 140,000/=, iPhone Pro Max price in Kenya starts at Kes 160,000/=. Order today from Getwired Tronics and get fast same shipping.
Introduced on September 14, the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max are Apple’s newest high-end pro-level flagship iPhones and are being sold alongside the more affordable iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini. The iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max are ideal for those who want iPhones with the most features and the best cameras.
iPhone 13 Pro Technical Specs
- Body: 160.8×78.1×7.7mm, 240g; Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame; IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins), Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified).
- Display: 6.70″ Super Retina XDR OLED, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak), 1284x2778px resolution, 19.47:9 aspect ratio, 458ppi; Wide color gamut, True-tone.
- Chipset: Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm): Hexa-core (2×3.22 GHz Avalanche + 4xX.X GHz Blizzard); Apple GPU (5-core graphics).
- Memory: 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM, 512GB 6GB RAM, 1TB; NVMe.
- OS/Software: iOS 15.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 12 MP, f/1.5, 26mm, 1.9µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS; Telephoto: 12 MP, f/2.8, 77mm, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom; Ultra wide angle: 12 MP, f/1.8, 13mm, 120˚, PDAF; Depth: TOF 3D LiDAR scanner.
- Front camera: Wide (main): 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm, 1/3.6″; Depth: SL 3D.
- Video capture: Rear camera: 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 10‑bit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), ProRes, Cinematic mode, stereo sound rec; Front camera: 4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS.
- Battery: 4352mAh; Fast charging 27W, 50% in 30 min (advertised), USB Power Delivery 2.0, MagSafe wireless charging 15W, Qi magnetic fast wireless charging 7.5W.
- Misc: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer; NFC; Siri natural language commands and dictation, Ultra Wideband (UWB) support.
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Features Overview
The 6.1-inch iPhone 13 Pro is the successor to the iPhone 12 Pro, while the 6.7-inch iPhone 13 Pro Max is the replacement for the iPhone 12 Pro Max. Both of the new iPhone 13 Pro models are nearly identical in design to the iPhone 12 Pro models, featuring flat edges, a stainless steel frame, a textured matte glass back, and a slight increase in thickness (7.65mm). The iPhone 13 Pro models are available in Silver, Gold, Sierra Blue, and Graphite.
Both of the new models feature OLED Super Retina XDR Displays that support ProMotion technology with adaptive refresh rates ranging from 10Hz up to 120Hz, much like the iPad Pro models. The displays are up to 25% brighter outdoors.
The iPhone 13 Pro has a 2532×1170 resolution with 460 pixels per inch, while the iPhone 13 Pro Max has a 2778×1284 resolution with 458 pixels per inch. Both iPhones feature 1200 nits max brightness for HDR, along with True Tone to match the colour temperature of the display to the ambient light, Wide Color for rich, vivid hues, and Haptic Touch for feedback.
Battery life has improved significantly thanks to larger batteries and the more efficient A15 chip. The iPhone 13 Pro offers up to 1.5 hours more battery life than the iPhone 12 Pro, and the iPhone 13 Pro Max offers up to 2.5 hours more battery life than the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Gold, Graphite, Sierra Blue, Silver
Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Gyro, NFC, Proximity, Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
You have not viewed any product yet.
There are no reviews yet.