Apple iPhone 13 price in Kenya currently starts at Kes 110,000/= while the iPhone 13 Mini price in Kenya starts at Kes 100,000/=. Order yours from us and get the best deals and fast same-day shipping.
Introduced on September 14, the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini are Apple’s newest flagship iPhones on the more affordable end and are being sold alongside the more expensive iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max. The iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini are ideal for those who don’t need pro-level camera features.
iPhone 13 Technical Specs
- Body: 131.5×64.2×7.7mm, 141g; Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame; IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins), Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified).
- Display: 5.40″ Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 800 nits (HBM), 1200 nits (peak), 1080x2340px resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 476ppi; Wide color gamut, True-tone.
- Chipset: Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm): Hexa-core (2×3.22 GHz Avalanche + 4xX.X GHz Blizzard); Apple GPU (4-core graphics).
- Memory: 128GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM, 512GB 4GB RAM; NVMe.
- OS/Software: iOS 15.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 12 MP, f/1.6, 26mm, 1.7µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS; Ultrawide: 12 MP, f/2.4, 120˚, 13mm.
- Front camera: Wide (main): 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm, 1/3.6″; Wide (main): 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm, 1/3.6″.
- Video capture: Rear camera: [email protected]/30/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240fps, HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), stereo sound rec; Front camera: [email protected]/25/30/60fps, [email protected]/60/120fps, gyro-EIS.
- Battery: 2438mAh; Fast charging 20W, 50% in 30 min (advertised), USB Power Delivery 2.0, MagSafe wireless charging 15W, Qi magnetic fast wireless charging 7.5W.
- Misc: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer; NFC; Siri natural language commands and dictation, Ultra-Wideband (UWB) support.
Feature Overview iPhone 13
The 5.4-inch iPhone 13 mini is the successor to the iPhone 12 mini, while the 6.1-inch iPhone 13 is the replacement for the iPhone 12. Both of the new iPhone 13 models are nearly identical in design to the iPhone 12 models, featuring flat edges, an aerospace-grade aluminum enclosure, a glass back, and a slight increase in thickness (7.65mm). The iPhone 13 models are available in Pink, Blue, Midnight (black), Starlight (silver/gold), and (PRODUCT)RED.
Both of the new models feature Super Retina XDR Displays that are 28 percent brighter. The iPhone 13 mini has a 2340×1080 resolution with 476 pixels per inch, while the iPhone 13 has a 2532×1170 resolution with 460 pixels per inch. Both iPhones feature 1200 nits max brightness for HDR, along with True Tone to match the color temperature of the display to the ambient light, Wide Color for rich, vivid hues, and Haptic Touch for feedback.
An upgraded A15 Bionic Chip powers the new iPhones. It features a 6-core CPU with 2 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores, a 4-core GPU (one less GPU core than the Pro models), and a 16-core Neural Engine.
Battery life has improved significantly thanks to larger batteries and the more efficient A15 chip. The iPhone 13 mini offers up to 1.5 hours more battery life than the iPhone 12 mini, and the iPhone 13 offers up to 2.5 hours more battery life than the iPhone 12.
You have not viewed any product yet.