Apple iPhone 11, Single Sim, 64GB, Red
|Phone Storage: 64GB|
Get your Apple iPhone 11 from GetWired Tronics at the best price in Kenya. Fast same day shipping within Nairobi and next day countrywide. Enjoy easy returns and our guaranteed warranty for all your purchases.
Get more details from the iPhone manufacturer.
Overview of the Apple iPhone 11
The new Apple iPhone 11 was announced in September 2019 and was released later in the same month. The Apple iPhone 11 price in Kenya varies with stock availability colour preference demands and the internal storage variant that one chooses.
Apple iPhone 11 specs at a glance;
- Body: Aluminum frame, Gorilla Glass front with an oleophobic coating, Gorilla Glass back with glossy finish, IP68 certified for water and dust resistance. Black, Green, Yellow, Purple, White, and Red colour options.
- Screen: 6.1″ IPS LCD screen of 828 x 1792 px resolution, 326ppi, 625 nits, 120Hz touch sensing, wide color gamut. True Tone adjustment via a six-channel ambient light sensor.
- OS: Apple iOS 13
- Chipset: Apple A13 Bionic chip (7nm+) – Hexa-core (2×2.66 GHz Lightning + 4×1.8 GHz Thunder) Apple CPU, four-core Apple GPU, 8-core Apple NPU 3-gen
- Memory: 4GB of RAM; 64/128/256GB of internal storage
- Camera: Dual 12MP camera: 26mm main wide-angle, F/1.8, OIS, Dual Pixel AF; 13mm ultra-wide-angle, F/2.4, 120-degree field of view; quad-LED flash with slow sync
- Video recording: 2160p@60/30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps video recording with wider dynamic range and spatial sound, OIS + EIS
- Selfie: Dual camera – 23mm 12MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with HDR mode + 3D TOF camera; 2160p@60/30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps video recording with wider dynamic range and spatial sound, EIS, depth detection for Portrait mode
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE (1 Gbps); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac/ax; Bluetooth 5.0; Lightning port; GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS; NFC; Apple U1 chip ultrawideband
- Battery: 3,110 mAh battery, 18W fast charging, Qi wireless charging
- Misc: Face ID through dedicated TrueDepth camera, stereo speakers, Taptic Engine
Design and Build
The iPhone 11 looks like any recent iPhone at the front – a large screen with two horns and nothing else. Over that the back Apple adopted the new square for the camera even though it’s a dual-setup on the iPhone 11 instead of a triple as on the Pro models.
Apple used the same screen from the XR on the iPhone 11 and it has no improvements in contrast or brightness. It’s a 6.1″ IPS LCD panel with a big notch for the Face ID, the selfie snapper, and the top speaker. It is protected by the “toughest glass on the planet”, which is a custom Gorilla Glass made by Corning. The glass has a minor 2.5D finish around the edge, but we can safely call it flat.
One detail that eyes can’t see is the improved water resistance. The iPhone 11 is IP68-rated for dust and water resistance (up from XR’s IP67) and it can survive in 2m deep (not salty) water for 30 mins.
User Interface and Performance
The newest iPhones always comes with the latest Apple iOS, and that’s the case with the iPhone 11 series. They all run on the iOS 13 out of the box, though we received and installed the iOS 13.1 update on September 24.
The iPhone 11 trio has one biometric security feature, and that’s Face ID. It hasn’t changed much since its introduction within the iPhone X, though now that the new iPhones have a bit wider lens on their selfie cameras, Apple claims the Face ID works at wider angles. Well, we tried it, and even though this upgrade sounds reasonable in theory, it was hard to see and feel the improvement.
Apple iPhone 11, just like the 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max, runs on the latest Apple A13 Bionic chip. The A13 has 8.5 billion transistors and is built on a 7nm+ process. The chipset is faster and more power-efficient than the A12.
As the Bionic name suggests the A13 chip is more of an improved sequel, rather than a major chip redesign. That was to be expected – usually, the speed models are the bearers of new chip innovations.
Get the latest iPhone 11 price in Kenya at GetWired Tronics
The iPhone 11 features the same wide and ultrawide 12MP cameras as the Pro models at the back, it just lacks the zoom snapper. It has the same selfie arrangement at the front, too.
So, the iPhone 11 has an all-new dual camera with 12MP sensors. The main shooter has large 1.4µm pixels, a wide 26mm f/1.8 lens, optical image stabilization (OIS) and Dual Pixel AF. Night Mode is available on this camera, and Deep Fusion should come with an update, too.
The new member of the family is a third 12MP sensor with 1.0µm pixels sitting behind the 13mm (120°) ultra-wide-angle lens. There is neither stabilization nor autofocus for this camera.
The selfie camera got an upgrade, too. The 3D TOF snapper stays for Face ID, portraits, and various Animojis. But the actual selfie snapper is now a 12MP shooter behind a wider 23mm f/2.2 lens – up from the 30mm lens on the previous iPhones. Apple kept the old view though – if you shoot in portrait – it will simulate 32mm lens view and save 7MP selfies as before while rotating the iPhone in landscape uses the full 12MP resolution and FoV. There is a virtual switch for this view, so while it is kind of automated, you can always change it manually.
Apple iPhone 11 can capture all kind of videos in all kinds of resolutions and framerates with all snappers and it can even do it simultaneously if you have the right app. If Crop Out of the Frame is enabled for videos, the phone will use the ultrawide camera to capture more footage and if you don’t edit your videos, the extra footage will be automatically deleted after 30 days.
The vides from the main snapper are optically and digitally stabilized, while the ones from the ultrawide camera are only digitally stabilized. All modes, now including the 4K@60fps as well, feature expanded dynamic range thanks to the new Smart HDR. The slow-mo options max out at 1080p at 240fps, just like on the iPhone X, XS, and XR.
GetWired Tronics has the best Apple iPhone 11 price in Kenya, check us out for fast same-day delivery.
The iPhone 11 is powered by a 3,110 mAh battery – a slight improvement over the XR’s 2,940 mAh and about the same as the new iPhone 11 Pro. The phone supports wireless charging (Qi-compatible), and it can also fast charge with 18W chargers thanks to the USB Power Delivery support. Check out the GSMARENA’s benchmark.
Apple A13 Bionic
Dual: 12MP, 12MP
Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Face ID, Fast charging 18W, Gyro, Proximity, Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
You have not viewed any product yet.
There are no reviews yet.